GMAT® MATH PREP COURSE
LEARN GMAT MATH FUNDAMENTALS.
Start your journey to math mastery with Foundations of GMAT Math, free for a limited time.
BACK TO BASICS
Nervous about the GMAT quant section? If you haven’t done math in a while or are just starting your prep, it’s time to firm up your GMAT math foundations. You’ll get the fundamentals of GMAT math content and strategy as efficiently as possible in our two 5-hour workshops. Because your time is valuable.
A GMAT APPROACH TO MATH
Foundations of GMAT Math isn’t just a refresher of the math you learned in school. It’s a different approach to math, focused on understanding both the math and the logic behind the rules. It’s a GMAT approach to math.
TWO WORKSHOPS, ZERO COST
Enroll in each workshop separately. You can attend them in either order.
Computation Workshop: The GMAT appears to require a lot of annoying computation—without giving you a calculator. Learn how to do quick-and-accurate (enough for the GMAT) math by hand, as well as how to avoid computation completely whenever possible. Topics include arithmetic, fractions, percents, number properties, ratios, story problems, and more.
Variables Workshop: The GMAT does test textbook math—but not in the way you learned in school. Learn how to do classic math the GMAT way: accurate-enough without doing more than you need to. Topics include factors, exponents, roots, equations, inequalities, story problems, and more.
YOU GET ALL OF THIS
- 5-hour Computation workshop: Learn to do quick-and-accurate math by hand, as well as how to avoid computation completely whenever possible
- 5-hour Variables workshop: Learn to do classic math the GMAT way: accurate-enough without doing more than you need to
- Manhattan Prep’s Foundations of GMAT Math eBook
- Detailed AfterMath™ syllabus to reinforce your skills
- And we’re serious—it’s entirely free